Author Topic: Antigravity Battery Tracker +PLUS  (Read 167 times)

Offline GlynH

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: 2010 K1300GT EE
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Touratech heated seats
Antigravity Battery Tracker +PLUS
« on: April 29, 2024, 06:59:05 pm »
I am a sucker for tech gadgets.

I saw this a couple of days ago;

https://antigravitybatteries.com/products/accessories/battery/chargers/btr3-bluetooth-tracker/

Unlike the earlier models it is compatible with both Lead Acid & Lithium batteries and seems to have some nice features in the associated app.

Enquired with the UK Distributor who unfortunately only just received his monthly pallet from Antigravity US who did not tell him about the new device so no stock in UK AFAIK which is a pity as I would have purchased two - one for the car and one for the bike!

-=Glyn=-

PS. Maybe I should have posted this in Comms & SatNav Corner (including Trackers) as it does have Tracker in the subject line... ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 07:01:23 pm by GlynH »

Offline Belco100

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: ex K12R Sport, K13GT, K13S, multiple K16GTs. But now Ducati Multi V4S & KTM 1290 SAS.
Re: Antigravity Battery Tracker +PLUS
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 02:00:03 pm »
Neat little device  :thumbsupgood:

The distributor is just down the road from me in Southend. I actually went there to buy a Lithium battery for my KTM a while ago and he got one out to show me. It was so light I thought it was just a case  :)  Then he tested it at 410 amps in front of me  :o

It has another Antigravity gimmick on it - a built in Jump Starter. It's not really, but what it does is continuously monitor its own voltage and before it looks like it is going t go flat it turns itself "off". You then need to lift the seat a push a button to re-activate it and it has enough power for one or two start ups.