Author Topic: Wee road-trip to Welsh Wales  (Read 1354 times)

Offline TurboBevy

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S 30TH ANNI
Wee road-trip to Welsh Wales
« on: May 17, 2018, 02:31:31 pm »
Wife and I have weeks hols starting tomorrow.  8) 
Leaving late afternoon tomorrow, stopping at Carlisle, Upper-Leek, Cardiff, Fishguard, Chester, Penrith and home again. Keep a look out for us, me on the K13 Anni and the wife on her white 2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650. We're doing a trials experience day on Sunday 20th here https://www.trials-school.co.uk/

£150 each, all in including lunch and drinks/water for the full day. Should be good fun and something we've been wanting to do for ages.... Hope the weather lasts.

Cheers, John / Turbobevy.
In the name of God, please let me die in peace! Voltaire...

Offline Eyore

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1200S
  • Modifications and add-ons:: Lots of Polish. Titax levers. GPR end can.R&G Protectors, carbon fibre bling, Tom Tom mount,daytime led lights.Low seat.Oberon clutch slave cylinder.Airblade DB screen,fender extender.Michael Dunlop sticker.
Re: Wee road-trip to Welsh Wales
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 05:50:05 pm »
Enjoy, looking forward to a write up on your trials day. I have an old Yamaha TY 250 I am restoring, hope I can remember how t reassemble the engine which in in several boxes :( :-[
The fastest Pizza delivery bike in the west.

Offline TurboBevy

• View Profile
  • My K bike model:: K1300S 30TH ANNI
Re: Wee road-trip to Welsh Wales
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 05:59:57 pm »
Enjoy, looking forward to a write up on your trials day. I have an old Yamaha TY 250 I am restoring, hope I can remember how t reassemble the engine which in in several boxes :( :-[

Thanks. Will do when we get hame. Now go get those boxes out and make a start while it's not raining!  8)
In the name of God, please let me die in peace! Voltaire...